Organic Supplements vegan herbal detox cleanse
Vegishake (“We, Us, Our“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
When you become a customer and accept our Website Terms and conditions of sale you accept and consent to the practices described in this Policy.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You will give us information about you by filling in forms on our website vegishake.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites which we may operate or other services we may provide.
Data Categories – Examples include
Identity Data – first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title.
Contact Data – billing address, previous address(es), email address and telephone numbers.
Financial Data – bank account and payment card details
Transaction Data – includes details about payments to and from you, amounts you owe us or we owe you, how you pay us, when your contracts started and ended with us and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data – includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Profile Data – includes your name, email and contact number used to sign up.
Marketing and Communications Data – receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Usage Data – includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Other Category Data – in limited circumstances added notes made by customers during the order or specific details customer provides.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services;
- Create an account on our website;
- Subscribe to a service or publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- Give us some feedback.
Uses made about the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- We process your data to provide a service you’ve asked for under a contract.
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing user, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new user, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when required. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with required/mandatory changes.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Vegishake or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your data
All information you provide to us is stored on our service provider’s secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to Vegishake employees, contractors and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or further if they fail to meet these obligations.
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to either Vegishake, International House, 776-778 Barking Road, London, E13 9PJ or alternatively contact us using our online web form found on ‘contact’ page or email us at email@example.com
We are Vegishake Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 9769282 and our registered office is at Vegishake, International House, 776-778 Barking Road, London, E13 9PJ.