How to Take Niacin – Vitamin B3 Capsules
- We recommend taking 1 x capsules, 1 times a day, preferably half an hour before meals.
Niacin – Vitamin B3 Capsules
Known as vitamin B3, is an essential nutrient that offers potential interests for current studies researching in the fields of body status and well being. Current research is being done in the fields of cardio for heart and body, brain actions, energy burning efficiency, skin status and stress that we could all do with a little bit less of as main areas of interests.
Studies looking at this B3 Vitamin have growing interests in these fields:
- Cardiovascular: Researching into cholesterol levels and risk of heart disease.
- Brain actions: Studies on performance, how memory performs, and focus from the very fine tune to the broad.
- Energy: Energy levels and fatigue.
- Testing skin texture, redness and overall skin status.
- Stress response precursors.